- Merchant, Simon Mickleson, jailed over wine scams
- SFO nears end of finance company investigations
- Serious Fraud Office Progress of Finance Company investigations
- SFO lays 92 charges against Rockforte Finance directors
- The $2.7b debt could cost Kiwis
- SCF trial due to begin on Monday
- Easier class actions urged
- Serious Fraud Office charges in loan fraud case
- Christmas prosecutions on finance company ‘stench’
- Nathans Finance directors jailed
‘Money man’, Mohammed Wasim, behind major tax scam jailed
Inland Revenue is welcoming the jail term of five years and nine months handed down to Mohammed Wasim for his part in a horticultural industry tax fraud...
- Posted November 27, 2007
Third conviction in Rawleigh tax evasion case
Former Rawleigh ML Marketing Limited (RML) managing director Wilbour Terrence Rawleigh has been sentenced to 12 months home detention after being convicted of tax evasion involving $539,123....
- Posted November 23, 2007
Western Bay investors get 82c in dollar back
Nearly 2300 investors have ended up getting more than 80 per cent of their money back in the final wash-up of the Western Bay Finance receivership. The...
- Posted November 9, 2007