- Williams seen as a senior at Five Star
- Five Star Finance hearing finally underway
- New Dominion Finance trial underway
- NZF Group settles with NZF Money receivers
- Ludlow appeals conviction and sentence
- Hanover expected to file appeal
- Dominion Finance staffer considered whistleblowing
- Dominion Finance cover-up claimed
- Unauthorised deals claim in Dominion Finance trial
- Dominion Finance trial begins today
Application to Liquidate: MEADOW FARMS NZ LIMITED
Big Chill Distribution Limited made an application to place MEADOW FARMS NZ LIMITED in liquidation.
The application, dated 30 November 2011, is to be heard by High Court at Napier on 15 February 2012 at 10.00am.
UPDATE 15 January 2013: Nick Neilson has asked that the attached letter be included with this listing to show that this matter has been resolved.
Reference number: CIV-2011-441-781
Companies Office records for MEADOW FARMS NZ LIMITED list the following as Director/s.
- Nicholas NEILSON of 1278 Waimarama Rd Hastings
- Glenn Byron LANGE of 26 Short Street, Taupo
Plaintiffs address for service: is at Credit Consultants Group NZ Limited, Level 3, 3-9 Church Street (PO Box 213 or DX SX10069), Wellington. Telephone: (04) 470 5972.
The plaintiff’s solicitor is: is Dianne Sara Lester, whose address is Maude & Miller, Barristers & Solicitors, 2nd Floor, McDonald’s Building, 1 Cobham Court (PO Box 50555 or DX SP32505), Porirua.
Dated this 19th day of January 2012.
The above Public Notice of ‘Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation’ is in an abbreviated format to that advertised, and in most cases (unless otherwise stated) it is assumed that the following will apply:
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application, must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The statement of claim and the verifying affidavit may be inspected at the registry of the court or at the plaintiff’s address for service.
- You may obtain further information from the registry of the Court or from the plaintiff’s solicitor.