The companies office search facility is no longer available on this website. However, it is available on insolvencywatch.co.nz
- Williams seen as a senior at Five Star
- Five Star Finance hearing finally underway
- New Dominion Finance trial underway
- NZF Group settles with NZF Money receivers
- Ludlow appeals conviction and sentence
- Hanover expected to file appeal
- Dominion Finance staffer considered whistleblowing
- Dominion Finance cover-up claimed
- Unauthorised deals claim in Dominion Finance trial
- Dominion Finance trial begins today
WATERFORD INVESTMENTS LIMITED
WATERFORD INVESTMENTS LIMITED was put into Liquidation on the 09 Mar 2012 by 241(2)(a) – Special Resolution of Shareholders.
Companies Office *records for WATERFORD INVESTMENTS LIMITED list the following as Director/s:
- Reno WIJNSTOK of 36a Whitby Crescent Mairangi Bay
The Liquidator is:
Nigel MILTON – BDO AUCKLAND
Po Box 2219, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.
Phone: 09 274 9340
Liquidator reports: Liquidator First Report due 15 Mar 2012
A company can be placed into liquidation in one of the following ways:
Through a ‘Special Resolution of Shareholders – 241(2)(a)’ including Solvent Liquidations; or
A decision of the ‘Board of Directors – 241(2)(b)” of the company following an event specified in the company constitution to cause liquidation; or
A ‘Creditors Resolution Passed at Watershed Meeting – 241(2)(d)'; or
The High Court makes an order following an application to the ‘Court – 241(2)(c)’ by either the company, a director, a shareholder or a creditor of the company; or
‘Vacancy in Office – 283(8)’, an existing Liquidator resigns and is replaced.
* As at the time of posting of this notice, and may have changed since.