|November 02nd, 2012||
Applications to Liquidate
Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation
The Commissioner of Inland Revenue made an application to place HELISTAR HELICOPTERS (TAUPO) LIMITED in liquidation.
The application, dated 05 October 2012, is to be heard by High Court at Rotorua on Monday 19 November 2012 at 10:45am.
Reference number: CIV-2012-463-701
Companies Office *records for HELISTAR HELICOPTERS (TAUPO) LIMITED list the following as Director/s.
- Bruce Campbell LILBURN of 22 Kurupae Road, Taupo, 3330
- Nicole Jocelyn LILBURN of 22 Kurupae Road, Taupo, 3330
Plaintiffs address for service: is Inland Revenue Department, Legal and Technical Services, 1 Bryce Street (PO Box 432), Hamilton. Telephone: (07) 959 0402. Facsimile: (07) 959 7614 (Enquiries to: M. Henshilwood on telephone (07) 959 0533).
The plaintiff’s solicitor is: M. L. Brown, whose address is as noted above.
Dated this 29th day of October 2012.
The above Public Notice of ‘Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation’ is in an abbreviated format to that advertised, and in most cases (unless otherwise stated) it is assumed that the following will apply:
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application, must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The statement of claim and the verifying affidavit may be inspected at the registry of the court or at the plaintiff’s address for service.
- You may obtain further information from the registry of the Court or from the plaintiff’s solicitor.
* As at the time of posting of this notice, and may have changed since.