If you don’t have a purpose written “Terms of Trade” you shouldn’t be in business
In today’s challenging market conditions, it is imperative that businesses manage their cash-flow as efficiently as possible. Purpose written terms of trade are a must have for any business that offer extended credit.
Business owners can adopt a number of procedures that should ensure payment is received on time, every time.
However, above all else, if you don’t have a purpose written “Terms of Trade” you shouldn’t be in business. A purpose written Terms of Trade should protect your rights, limit your liabilities and provide security in the transaction.
YOUR CASH FLOW IS AT RISK if your Trading Terms:
- More than 3 years old
- Not written specifically for your trading entity / activity IE borrowed from another business or internet
- Not written by a specialist Credit Lawyer, or
- Your business has fundamentally changed since last written / reviewed
Purpose Written Terms of Trade – 15% Discount
We’re offering a 15% discount off our Terms of Trade package. Normally $1950.00 (+gst) we will customise a document specifically for your business for this introductory price of $1657.50 (+gst).
Working with a signed account application and Trading Terms – from the very beginning of your contractual relationship with your customers – establishes a clear legal relationship between you and them.
Shark Patrol* can write your Terms of Trade specifically designed to suit your unique needs. Once accepted and signed by both parties it becomes a legal contract defining:
- The legal name of client/debtor
- Your legal right to payment for goods or services supplied
- Payment options
- Payment deadlines
- Penalties (default interest, collection and legal costs) for late payments
- The provision of a personal guarantee
- Other terms and conditions unique to your business
- The law is there to protect you
Your terms of trade document will include reference to law designed for your protection including:
- The personal Property Securities Act, 1999
- The Fair Trading Act, 1986
- The Privacy Act, 1993
- The Consumer Guarantees Act, 1993.
If you have existing Trading Terms will review it to ensure it includes the latest provisions provided and required by law.
To arrange a Review of your existing documents, or to have a set of Terms of Trade written specifically for your business Contact Us.
*Shark Patrol has entered a number of strategic business partnerships with specialists in credit management, debt collection and credit law. Depending on the nature of your business, Shark Patrol may engage one or more of these partners to review and / or write your Terms of Trade.